De Red de Innovación en Aeronáutica
Mobile marketing has steadily been growing for the past few years and is expected to double every year for the following five years, as more people get smartphones or other wireless mobile devices. Marketing experts predict Mobile Marketing will come to be an $20 billion industry.
If you're still at nighttime Ages, and wondering what Mobile Marketing is; it's a way to engage with those customers who just use wireless devices like smartphones, iPads and tablets to use the web. The important thing word here's "engage" - building relationships with your customers.
Mobile Marketing is also a preferred way of marketing to your customers as they have to give permission to do this. This includes clicking on a hyperlink to opt-in, or downloading an app. Your customer can buy your offer immediately as well as pay for it from his mobile phone, giving instant gratification.
Another reason why mobile marketing is preferred, is the demographics: your mobile user's age bracket is from 18 to 49 who will often have a diploma and a higher paying occupation to become in a position to afford the device.
Other advantages of mobile marketing:
1. It is more affordable than other kinds of advertising, just a normal text message fee.
2. You can get in touch with people anywhere - you aren't limited to your physical area, but to wherever the mobile phone is you are attempting to reach.
3. The response rate is greater than having a flyer or classified advertising.
4. The mobile phone is a personal item owned by just one person. You can therefore target your marketing more specifically that individual or perhaps a group like him.
5. The mobile device has joined the wallet and keys as something you usually take with you. This means that you can reach your customer anywhere anytime and that they will read your message almost instantly and act onto it.
6. You can easily pay from a mobile device as payment processors are made into them.
7. You can track the instalments back to the mobile number which means that you may create a profile of your customer and his buying preferences.
8. You are able to accurately appraise the success rate of the advertising due to being able to track sales.
9. The mobile is extremely interactive as your customer can text back with questions should he have.
10. Wow factor - as mobile marketing is fairly new, most customers haven't experienced it yet. This will make you and your messages stand out.
11. Your customer can easily share his messages with others, which provides your advertisements the potential to go viral.
You owe it to your business to look into mobile marketing as a new tool for advertising straight to your target market.